Our predictive models allow us to focus on the outcomes that matter: actions that drive revenue and profit.
What is Predictive Modeling?
Core to Profit-Driven Marketing is Predictive Modeling, which looks to connect today’s marketing investment to the future creation of value. Our ability to closely predict revenue and profitability based on today’s landscape and your current investment, allows us to substantially reduce the risk in your marketing program using our custom Dynamic Pricing Models for digital media to meet your ROI goals.
Why use Predictive Modeling?
- Predictive Modeling helps us escalate return on ad spend and growth for our clients
- Our custom Predictive Models allow us to reliably forecast revenue and profits from impressions and clicks with the finest granularity: at the keyword level
- The use of real sales data results in Value-Based Pricing, in which click prices are based on the value they create
- Predictive Models take into account the time from click to revenue in order to make better decisions about ad spend
- Predictive Models incorporate profitability and Life-Time-Value (LTV), not just top-line revenue
- Predictive Models discount unqualified and bogus leads, leading to better decisions on true marketing value
Our models don’t exist in a vacuum. They are continually re-calibrated through the combination of data from multiple sources: cost and targeting data from the media networks, engagement data from site- and call-tracking, and, most importantly, financial, margin, and customer quality data from our clients’ commerce/CRM/financial systems. The more insight we can get into the financial operations of our clients and what drives profitability, the better our models are and the better our decisions can be in using advertising to create revenues and profits.
Our predictive models allow us to focus on actions that provably drive profit, remove risk, and make our clients increasingly competitive and successful.